You have 60 seconds with your ideal customer…no…make that your dream client. What are you going to say? How will you pique their interest in your brand, so they'll be impressed with you? Drawn to you? And take a chance on you?
The secret is in an expertly crafted, and uniquely branded, sales pitch that is suited to a number of situations; always relevant, always interesting, always action-inducing…and always on-pitch.
Join me to learn how to craft your perfect pitch—one that is unique to your brand and exactly the thing your dream client has been waiting to hear.
The 60-Second Perfect Sales Pitch Formula
If you've ever found yourself bumbling and stumbling over your own words when given the opportunity to share your brand with your ideal customer, you understand the need for a well-crafted sales pitch that's direct, no-nonsense and touching.
However, unless you have a step-by-step procedure for crafting that sales pitch, you could end up with something that misses the mark.
That's why I've created something that every brand builder can use to hit their ideal customer right where it counts, with a perfect pitch that's perfectly on-pitch.
We all know how painful a musical performance can be if it's not perfectly on-pitch. Our ears aren't happy, and we feel sympathy for (or annoyance with) the vocalist or musician. Your prospects are feeling the same thing when your sales pitches aren't precisely targeted, useful and purposeful.
Here's my formula for crafting an expert sales pitch that will be music to the ears of all the right people:
- State Your Vision (10 seconds). What I am building, and for whom I am building it.
- State Your Mission (20 seconds). How I am building my brand, and the results my customers can expect.
- State Your Solution (30 seconds, or 60 words). What problem are you solving? How are you solving it? What makes your solution unique?
When you're finished, you will have a 60-second sales pitch for your entire company, and you'll also have one that contains a solution for each individual product or service you offer. In other words, if you sell three different products, you will have four sales pitches: One general, and three specific.
After you have your sales pitch written, practice delivering it. Start with the dog, then a family member. Then video it and share it in a supportive space like the How to Build a Brand group, asking for feedback. Tweak it, and then start delivering it to existing loyal clients, asking them for their honest reactions. If you have a business mentor or coach, of course, ask them for thoughts, too.
There are things to keep in mind as you bring your pitch to life:
- Deliver it with more YOUs than MEs and WEs.
- Use words that will raise an action-inducing emotion in your ideal customer.
- Focus on the solution, the benefit.
- Anticipate common objections, and address them in the pitch (in a positive way).
- Avoid sales speak; instead, focus on serving.
- Engage and make eye contact, rather than simply reciting your pitch.
- Avoid flowery language; keep it simple.
- Be conversational, rather than overly formal.
- Use words that are important to your ideal customer, and that prove you understand their pain and need for a solution.
- Use your pitch as an opener; continue the conversation if your prospect shows an interest.
- Answer questions and offer to find answers you don't have.
- Imagine that you're speaking to your younger self, or the person you were before you solved the problem they're having now.
The 60 seconds you'll use to deliver your sales pitch is 60 seconds that could change your day, your brand and your life. That statement's not intended to make you nervous, but rather, to get you excited about all the possibilities that lie ahead of you—if you say the right things to the right people at the right times.
With a sales pitch that's on-pitch, you can open a world of opportunity, and I am here to support you every step of the way. Have questions about how to craft your sales pitch? Or how to best deliver it? I've got your answers, along with lots of input from other accomplished entrepreneurs and brand builders, in the How to Build a Brand group. Jump in, introduce yourself, share and learn…and before you know it, you will have made connections more valuable than you would have ever imagined. And it's all FREE!! Join today, before you miss even more than you already have.